Worried about this, thoughts? Sensor issue?

I have an X-T10 and was going through some recent photos that I took and noticed this grid. Is something up with my sensor? Should I be worried and is there a way to fix this? I haven’t noticed this until recently (I’ve been shooting in pretty cold conditions recently but that shouldn’t be causing this right??)

I saw this issue discussed somewhere else not long ago…
It appears that is a known one on X-Trans sensors (possibly fixed in the X-T2 and X-T20 but I don’t recall it from any firmware logs): so, in certain backlit conditions when the light rays enter at a specific angle inside the lens the cameras seem to produce a purple flare and a grid artefact.
Now, your grid seems very pronounced but I found this article on PetaPixel that may explain it https://petapixel.com/2017/02/23/fuji-cameras-produce-strange-purple-flaregrid-artifact/ and unfortunately is not really helping find a solution, sorry.

Thanks for highlighting this issue, wasn’t aware of it. It occurred to me that fitting a polarizing filter might reduce it if its caused by oblique light hitting the sensor. Worth a try if you get it again. You’ll have to increase your exposure time a bit but worth it if it reduces the issue.

Quick note, it’s confirmed that there’s no more grid/purple flare issues like this one on the new X-T3 probably due to the new sensor design.

I just got the XT3 but haven’t had a chance to put to through the same conditions as the above photo yet. Will let you know! Thanks!