The Voigtländer 58mm f1.4

Greetings! I recently purchased this lens and boy has it been a blast to use! I am not accustomed to using manual focus lenses this fast so nailing my focus in quick situations has been an entertaining challenge. Here are a couple photos from my first shoot with this lens. I was mainly using the 18-55 f2.8-4 during this shoot but here are some of the few shots I took with the Voigtländer. I would love to hear your opinions on this lens and see any photos you all have taken with this lens. Cheers!

Here They Are!

Left me drooling. Isn’t it a 6 element lens? The pop is so crisp.

Pictures looks great! How is the focusing? Is it smooth and robut or filmsy? I’ve added one of the image to the post body so that it shows in the topic list :slight_smile:

Thanks for adding a photo! The focusing is super smooth and in my opinion has the perfect amount of resistance. The focus ring can be turned nearly 270 degrees for added precision. The aperture ring also feels great and has much more definitive stops than my fuji 18-55 f2.8-4. Overall the mechanics of the lens feel very solid but the clicks on the aperture ring are quite loud.

Hahaha thank you so much! Yes I believe it is a 6 element lens which definitely helps create the awesome pop and micro contrast.