John Hagar

Hello! I am John Hagar from Missouri USA. I have been taking photos for about 45 years, and moved to Fuji 3 years ago from Nikon. My interests in photography are ecclectic, ranging from macro to street to studio and portraiture. I look forward to hearing about your experiences in the Fuji world.

http://thesilverimage.blogspot.com/

I use the following gear:
Since my move to Fujifilm equipment (WAY sharper & MUCH better than my old Nikon gear) , I now shoot with two Fuji X-E2 bodies and the NEW X-T2 from Sherry on my birthday!

• Fujinon XF10-24 f/3.5-4.8 R (SHARP across the range!)
  • Fujinon XF18-55 f/2.8-4.0 R (SHARP across the range!)
  • Fujinon XF60 f/2.4 (SHARP across the range!)
  • Fujinon XF55-200 f/3.5-4.8 R (Uber SHARP across the range!)

Flash stuff:

• 6 Yongnuo 560-IV with commander/transmitter.
  • 6 Nikon SB-25/26/28s (old, manual, reliable, nice),
  • (6) Pocket Wizard and (6) Yongnuo RF-603 radio flash triggers

And tons of stands, umbrellas, soft-boxes, brolly boxes, mounts, hot & cold shoes (and some lukewarm ones), cords, spigots, clamps, pocket wizard triggers, reflectors, scrims, backdrops, adapters, snoots, grids, batteries , chargers, bags & cases, gewgaws, clamps, gimcracks, whatchamacallits, doohickeys, thingamajigs, whatnots, widgets, et cetera.

I love to shoot out on the street, but the technical aspects of photography/lighting are fascinating - and sometimes vexing. I am fortunate to shoot with motivated and inquisitive photographers.

I am available for portraits, senior photos & product photography.

Wow, you have quite a lot of experience! It’s good to see people like you on this forum. I hope that you’ll enjoy the #studio category. Welcome on board.