Hello! I am John Hagar from Missouri USA. I have been taking photos for about 45 years, and moved to Fuji 3 years ago from Nikon. My interests in photography are ecclectic, ranging from macro to street to studio and portraiture. I look forward to hearing about your experiences in the Fuji world.
I use the following gear:
Since my move to Fujifilm equipment (WAY sharper & MUCH better than my old Nikon gear) , I now shoot with two Fuji X-E2 bodies and the NEW X-T2 from Sherry on my birthday!
- Fujinon XF10-24 f/3.5-4.8 R (SHARP across the range!)
- Fujinon XF18-55 f/2.8-4.0 R (SHARP across the range!)
- Fujinon XF60 f/2.4 (SHARP across the range!)
- Fujinon XF55-200 f/3.5-4.8 R (Uber SHARP across the range!)
- 6 Yongnuo 560-IV with commander/transmitter.
- 6 Nikon SB-25/26/28s (old, manual, reliable, nice),
- (6) Pocket Wizard and (6) Yongnuo RF-603 radio flash triggers
And tons of stands, umbrellas, soft-boxes, brolly boxes, mounts, hot & cold shoes (and some lukewarm ones), cords, spigots, clamps, pocket wizard triggers, reflectors, scrims, backdrops, adapters, snoots, grids, batteries , chargers, bags & cases, gewgaws, clamps, gimcracks, whatchamacallits, doohickeys, thingamajigs, whatnots, widgets, et cetera.
I love to shoot out on the street, but the technical aspects of photography/lighting are fascinating - and sometimes vexing. I am fortunate to shoot with motivated and inquisitive photographers.
I am available for portraits, senior photos & product photography.