Hello, I am Matt!

Hello everyone! Thank you @zellersamuel for the invite to join this group. My name is Matt, and I am a librarian, tinkerer, musican, amateur photographer based out of Cleveland, OH. I am a photography hobbyist.

I mostly shoot photos of my young family, the outdoors, and food. I would love to learn to be a better photographer and grow… I have shot with a Niko DSLR previously, and I shoot and edit frequently with my iPhone. I just recently dove into the Fuji-ecosystem and got a XT-100 and am excited to grow as a photographer. I look forward to “meeting” you all in this community and learning. I have been inspired by many of the photos that I have seen so far.

Here are some recent photos that I have shot that I love:

Hello Matt! Welcome! Some of my favorite people are librarians, looking forward to seeing more of your work. The Buick is :heart_eyes:

Hi Matt,

I’m new as well. Nice to see another Cleveland person here. Looking forward to seeing more Cleveland shots.

Ahh yes! Nice to “meet” you. Great to see another Cleveland person on her too. I look forward to checking out your photos as well. Gotta represent the 216/440!