Has anyone ordered and received their GFX 50R yet?

My GFX 50R has arrived, the only problem is i can’t collect it for another 3 weeks as i am not in the UK until mid December!

Has anyone got one in their hands yet, i am so curious and excited. I am also concerned about the handling with the 120mm lens on it, will it be a decent studio camera or will i end up trading it for the GFX 50s?

hi there friends, does anyone have any experience from d800 series to fuzi medium format?
mostly for architecture and studio work.

Archie the photo is so tempting haha!

wrap them up and open them at christmas! :grinning:

I received mine from Adorama last Friday. So excited!

I’m Jealous of all of you!

Out of curiosity how difficult is it to justify purchasing one of these? Just dreaming about a GFX makes my wallet tremble.

I cant really justify it… I am selling 3.5K+ of old equipment to fund it. So instead of having a Nikon D800 + mulitple sigma art lens + an X-Pro + 4 Fuji fast lens + Hasselblad 503cwd 16mp digital (beautiful but a pain to use) I will have just the GFX 50R. (+ X100F - can’t part with that)

I feel like i have been waiting for this camera, i can have one to do it all now. All the rest I have bought and collected over the last 5 years or so, it means its not one big pay out!

1 week until i get to the UK and get my hands on it!