Freewheeling Friday

Freewheeling Friday
Fujifilm X-T2, XF 35mm f2 ⠀
ISO 200, f/10, SS 1/30

I’m not real sure how this started but some how each Friday I post on Instagram what is mostly a panning shot with low shutter speeds of people on bicycles. The odd skateboard of motor bike ends up in the mix as well. Sometimes they work out ok other times not. I have developed a better understanding of movement and my limitations. Here is today’s Freewheeling Friday. Feel free to add your own if it follows this theme. Thanks Paul

I really like this @BigCookie62 , it would work with any bike - but the fact it’s a police bike gives it an additional level of tension, one that works well because the walker is blurred… there’s a ‘hope that cop hasn’t seen me’ vibe and I think that’s great :+1:

Thanks you @AdamBonn much appreciated. Yes trying to get more than just the ‘bike’ adds another dimension to the story which is fun. I’ve been lucky enough to get a few different moments like that. Individual moments can be great also. Although I will try to resist going into the back catalogue this was one of my earlier captures for Freewheeling Friday. This is pretty much at he limit of my panning v’s shutter speed capabilities and far from perfect but it does tease me with possibilities for improvement. :slight_smile:

Fujifilm X-E2, XF 18-55mm f2.8-4 OIS
ISO 200, f/22, SS 1/13

Freewheeling Friday
Teneriffe, Brisbane⠀
Fujifilm X-E2, XF 35mm f2 ⠀⠀
ISO 200, f/16, SS 1/30
Couldn’t go any slower on shutter speed as it was too bright.

Freewheeling Friday⠀
Southbank, Brisbane⠀
Fujifilm X-E2, XF 35mm f2⠀
ISO 200, f/16, SS 1/30

Freewheeling Friday⠀
Gardens Point, Brisbane⠀
Fujifilm X-T2, XF 35mm f2⠀
ISO 200, f/10, SS 1/30